Rules of membership
Becoming a member of Appaws For Autism
There are specific entitlements for you on becoming a member of Appaws For Autism. Membership is FREE!
- Your say and Your vote at our AGM.
- Attend any Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Are party to the election and re-election of Directors, and take part in the decisions in relation to our Articles of Association.
Qualifications for membership
- Members of the Company (Appaws) shall consist of subscribers to the memorandum of association and such other persons as are admitted to membership under articles 14 to 16.
- Membership shall be open to any person over the age of 16 years of age who share the objectives of the company.
- Employees of the Company shall not be eligible for membership; a person who becomes an employee of the company after admission to membership shall automatically cease to be a member.
Application for membership
- Any person wishing to become a member must sign, and lodge with the company, a written application for membership.
- The Directors may, at their discretion, refuse to admit any person to membership.
Become a Member Now!
If you would like to apply for membership to Appaws For Autism, please fill in your application form below we will send you a copy to sign and return.
or download and fille in this form: Appaws Membership Form